SWIMMING POOL AREA
- Double-loop slides
- Massage bath
- Children's fun paddling pool
- Swimming pool heated from April to October.
- Loungers available free of charge
- Connected bracelets must be worn.
- For health reasons, bathing trunks must be worn (no shorts) and balls and inflatable rings are not permitted. Water quality is impeccable. Smoking (including electronic cigarettes), eating, and drinking are not permitted in the swimming pool area.
- For safety reasons, lifeguards are present at the swimming pool in July and August. We inform you that diving from the rocks is not permitted.
- All children must be accompanied and supervised by one of their parents or a responsible adult.
OPENING HOURS APRIL - OCTOBER
A PLACE TO ENJOY LIFE AND MEET PEOPLE
At La Pinède, the swimming pool area is a great meeting place!
Near the snack bar and adjacent to one of the restaurant terraces, everyone has a good time.
Discover a cool place suited to people of any age.
July and August
- A sports coach runs water activities every morning
- Water polo matches are organised for teenagers and adults
- Evening water fun takes place once a week
- Foam parties are also on the programme
Great atmosphere at the Grande Bleue !